7-Nights Korean Wellness Retreat
The legendary healing arts and beauty treatments of Korea are yours to enjoy on the Ker & Downey Korean Wellness Retreat. Indulge in treatments at the country’s best spas, soak in the natural beauty of Jeju Island, and go behind the scenes with top beauty brands alongside your private guide.
7 nights from $8000 per person
Supplier: Ker & Downey
Seoul, capital of South Korea, lies in the northwest of the country on the Han River 37 miles from the coast. Landmarks in Seoul include the National Museum, featuring collections of Korean art and artefacts; the National Science Museum; Ch'anggyong, Ch'angdok, Kyongbok, and Toksu palaces; Chong-myo Shrine; a Roman Catholic cathedral; and zoological and botanical gardens. Other sights include the bell tower, which contains a large bronze bell inscribed with the date 1468, and the remains of the ancient stone wall that once encircled the city.
No information currently available.
Valid Travel Dates
- Accommodations as indicated per itinerary
- Relax in a Jjimjilbang, an authentic Korean Spa
- Trek the scenic Olle Trail on Jeju Island
- Visit a local tea plantation to taste fresh brews
- Learn about healing herbal treatments with a local expert
- Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace and the National Museum of Korea
- See the Bukchon Hanok Village by private rickshaw
- Uncover the secrets of Asian beauty remedies with Sulwhasoo
- Temple food experience at a Michelin-starred restaurant
- K-Beauty tips and treatments from private stylists
- Enjoy private spa treatments throughout your journey
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Keene Luxury Travel
3535 Victory Group Way, Ste 510
Frisco, TX 75034
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.